Saturday, January 10, 2015

Ames comes to play

Our children are fortunate to have a sweet cousin between the two of them.  I keep wondering if as the children grow, if Ames will continue to be closest to Emma, closest to Byron, or if they'll just be a trio of Amigos.  

We've been having car troubles for the later part of this week, and on Friday I ended up being carless, which meant we were stuck at home all day.

If we couldn't be out in the 'world,' I was determined to bring the 'world' into our home.

Cousin Ames came over with his mama, and these crazies had the most fun ever.

"niiiighhttt, niiiigghhttt."

And "three little monkeys jumping on the crib."





1 comment:

OMA said...

I could hear all the giggles and screaming. THREE in the bed and then 3 jumping in the crib vs. bed! HOW FUNNY. It seems Byron is big enough to play with them and isn't a baby anymore. Can I still call him Baby Byron for a few months?