Thursday, December 06, 2012

Ladies and gentlemen...

... we have a little walker in the house!

Though Emma's first steps were taken over one month ago, Emma is officially walking at 15.5 months of age.  Thought this day will never come.

Emma began walking with more confidence two days ago (Tuesday night) after bribing her with gummy vitamins.  This seemed to boost her confidence.  She then failed to walk all day yesterday, but then at night last night, this is what we got:

(notice Byron using his cell phone as bate.  Also notice how she says "phone").


 
 This is probably my favorite one.  Watch her pick up her ball (favorite toy) while holding daddy's cell phone.  Also notice how she repeats Byron and attempts to say "Christmas tree."  Also notice how she likes to stick her lips out.

2 comments:

OMA said...

How good she is at walking! She can bend over and pick up her ball and keep going!! That's my girl!

Gaspar and I loved watching her "dial" on the cell phone. QUE LINDA NINA!! ES UNA MARAVILLA QUE DICE "CHRISTMAS TREE", only recognizable by the correct number of syllables!!! ANd then how she says, "no" to her daddy's question about sitting on the chair. We have less than 3 weeks to hold her!!

OMA said...

I should be in bed, but I had to take a look at my Emma Girl before the day comes to an end for me. Sometimes I wonder if I will ever get to know her well. I see things that have changed from my photos here, such as all her teeth, her long hair, her big bows, and the real shoes. I love to hear her words, especially "no" when her daddy asks her if she wants to sit in the chair. I am almost afraid to have her come and then have to suffer when she is taken away. Only 17 more days.