Wednesday, October 31, 2012

10-31-12


We enjoyed lunch today with a few friends.  
My friend took this picture of Emma with her camera -- I have no claim over it.

Emma spent her lunch time eating her new favorite food: grapes!  She was not very interested in her cheese, but gladly ate her pa pa (bread).  Some of her bread fell on the floor and ended up throwing a fit because I wouldn't pick it up and give it to her (I do this all the time at home.  Yes, my daughter eats food off the floor *shame*). 

4 comments:

Anna B said...

Thanks for eating lunch with me and Little T! I has lots of fun! :)

Anna B said...

Had

Anonymous said...

had to laugh at your last line..... my 1 year old is forever eating anything he finds on the ground....one day it was bird poo.... yummy, today it was the plate full of pears that I gave hime to munch on as he played in the back yard with his Papi (father)He threw them all over the patio and then continued to eat them. I appreciate your honesty and humor.

OMA said...

I always find myself saying, "Such a big girl". I love this B & W of my Emma Girl. And I will get to actually hold her soon, at Christmas!! YEAH!!!! The world can stop!