Friday, November 25, 2005

Welcome

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my first attempt at a "blog". For those who do not know, "blog" is short for web log (I think). Blogs are used by many people for all different kinds of reasons, but the overall feeling I get from them are that they are the modern quick and cheap way to publish thoughts, ideas, and commentaries to the world. You'll find blogs on horses, teaching, computer program development, books, theology, and many more that are more or less a published diary of ordinary people.

So, what's this blog about? Well, I thought it would be a good way to keep people updated about my ministry. I hope to post my update letters here, though they will still go out in the mail, as well as tidbits about the ministry, people here, prayer requests, etc. Basically anything to help share more of what my minstry (and life) is and and create a better connection between those who pray for me and support me and this "other world" down here. Any comments, suggestions, but mainly questions are welcome!

Oh, and by the way, Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: